- Burlingame, G.M., Dunn, T.W., Chen, S, Lehman, A, Axman, R., Earnshaw, D., Rees, F. Outcome measures with psychiatric inpatients diagnosed as severely and persistently mental ill: a guide for instrument selection.
- Earnshaw, D., Rees, F., Dunn, T.W., Burlingame, G.M., Chen, S. Implementing a multi-source outcome assessment protocol in a state psychiatric hospital: a case study from the public sector.
- Burlingame, G.M., Seaman, S., Johnson, J.E., Whipple, J., Richardson, E., Chen S., Earnshaw, D., Spencer, R., Lehman, A. Sensitivity to change of the Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale-Extended (BPRS-E): an item and subscale analysis.
- Burlingame, G.M., Earnshaw, D., Ridge, N.W., Matsuno, J., Bulkley, C., Lee, J., Hwang, A.D. Psycho-educational group treatment for the severely and persistently mentally ill: how much leader training is necessary to realize patient improvement?
- Foster, J. K. Case Study: Change of toothpaste leads to better oral hygiene among patients. Infection Control Today, June 2005.